Important Instructions – Please read carefully before you proceed with the application.
- • Each applicant will need to fill an online application form.
- • Applicant is requested to select the right category of visa / permit for each applicant.
- • Location selected during the online process will be the Visa Facilitation Centre where the applicant will apply.
- • Ensure all mandatory supporting documents are available before online form filling.
- • Payment to secure your online appointment can be made in two methods:
- 1. Online payment via Debit/Credit card through the secure online portal
- 2. Pre-payment at Standard Bank by downloading and completing the online generated bank receipt and depositing the cash into the nearest Standard Bank. Handwritten cash deposit slips will not be accepted.
- • Note- When selecting the pre-payment option, after payment has been done you are required to visit your online application form after 3 working days to proceed to schedule your appointment.
- • Our Information helpline and email queries service does not advise on Immigration Regulations hence applicants are requested to visit www.dha.gov.za or call Department of Home Affairs helpline 0800 60 11 90 for any Immigration enquiries.